Thank you to all United States Veterans for your service!
Our goal is to develop citizens of character dedicated to serving their nation and community.
The objectivesof AFJROTC are to educate and train high school cadets in citizenship,promote community service, instill responsibility, character, andself-discipline, and provide instructions in air space fundamentals.
ThePA-20031 cadets will strive to be the role models of the West MifflinArea School District through school and community service.
Thank you for our Veteran's Day lunch to Veteran's and Veteran's Day ceremony at West Mifflin Area High school!
Our local veterans are very grateful for your kind consideration.
And thank you, sponsors of the Veterans Day Luncheon and Ceremony.
- Century-Square Luxury Cinemas
- Dave & Buster's
- Duffy's Pop & Beer Warehouse
- Louise M. Porac
- Lt. Col. Lois Shirley
- Ray Schon Inc. & Fin Svcs Inc.
- Sam's Club
- Savolskis-Wasik-Glenn Funeral Home Inc.
- Tachoir Auto Body Inc.
- Teamsters Local Union No. 205
- Uno Chicago Grill
- Victor Capozzolo, Chairman, Board of Directors, Mon Yough Chamber of Commerce
- VFW Post 914
- West Mifflin Mayor Chris Kelly
Make sure to check the upcoming events to see what's happening in the near future!